Hello 8U families,
We're headed to Sierra Foothills tomorrow. The parking and field location is a little confusing so please allow extra time to get your player on the field.
VS: Sierra Foothills 8U Gold
Date: Friday, April 16th
Time: 5:15 p.m. (please have your player on the field by 4:45 p.m., so allow time for parking, etc.)
Location: Franklin Elementary School Grass Field (7050 Franklin School Road / Laird Road, Loomis, CA 95650). Grass Field is located on the south side (left as you enter) behind the school.
*NOTE: there is another field as you drive in, that is not it. You have to park and walk past/through buildings to the gass fields behind the school
Wear: WHITE side of reversible jersey
**TeamScreen emails will go out at 1:15 p.m. Friday, please be sure to complete screening BEFORE coming to the game! Your player will not be allowed on the field if this is not done.
Please remember that ALL Gold Country families have agreed to follow our own COVID protocols, regardless of if the hosting team has fewer restrictions (we will follow stricter guidelines, if required by a host club). That means masks and distancing for spectators, even if others aren't wearing them.
The fine print (things to remember for all games)...
- all players must have their jersey for each game. The boys may wear black athletic shorts (no other colors please) instead of uniform shorts.
- all players must have ALL equipment, including mouthguard and cup. They will not be allowed to play without these. Please contact me if you’re not sure of what all they need to have.
- bring extra water for players. There will be no water coolers or shared drinks.
- bring chairs for spectators, some places have stadium seating but we don't always know before we get there. All spectators must sit on the side of the field opposite of the team benches, no exceptions.
- allow for extra time to find the fields, it can be a little tricky sometimes.
- if your player is going to miss a game, please let me know in advance.
- our game schedule is posted on the website as games are confirmed, so please check for updates.
COVID procedure reminders:
Must complete TeamScreen prior to arriving at the field. They will not be allowed to play if they have not been screened (coaches too, please).
Must allow the players/coaches/spectators from the previous game to clear out before you enter.
Must wear face coverings at all times in and around the venue and on the sidelines.
Must maintain social distance on the sidelines.
No congregating or huddling.
No shared food/water.
Must wear face coverings at all times.
Must maintain social distance from anyone outside of your immediate family.
Stay home if you have any COVID symptoms or known exposure.
As always, please contact me with any questions. See you all on Friday - GO STAMPEDE!